Workplace Giving Program
Every minute of every day animals are neglected, abandoned, injured and treated cruelly. Through a workplace giving program, the RSPCA and your organisation can work together to make a difference to the lives of animals.
Workplace Giving allows employees to make regular donations from their pay to charities that have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Employers can also match their employee's contributions.
Who we are
Established in 1871, the RSPCA is Australia's only national animal welfare organisation, and is the voice for all animals.
What we do
Provide animal care, community education and advocacy. enforce legislation to prevent animal cruelty.
How we do it
Animal shelters, inspectors, humane food programs, educational campaigns, and working with government and industry to improve legislation. Less than 3% of our funding is from government.
Through a workplace giving program, the RSPCA and your organisation can work together to make a difference to the lives of animals.
Examples of the collection impact of donations*
20 employees ($5,200 pa)
- Could desex, microchip and vaccinate 22 dogs ready for re-homing
- Could provide vaccinations against cat flu for 43 kittens
- Could rehabilitate a neglected horse for 3 months
50 employees ($13,000 pa)
- Could keep an inspector on the road for 4 months
100 employees ($26,000 pa)
- Could provide up to five RSPCA vet clinics with vital equipment required to care for animals
- Could provide shelter, vet care and specialised food for up to 1,300 injured wildlife
*Examples based on each employee donating $5 per week.
The RSPCA is a member of the Australian Charities Fund.
To find out more about our Workplace Giving Program, contact your local RSPCA.